SPEAKERS AND CO-OP LEADERSHIP
- Todd ClarkPresident/CEO, CO-OP Financial Services
Todd Clark became President/CEO of CO-OP Financial Services on June 27, 2016, bringing with him a 25-year career featuring a unique mix of start-up and corporate experience in the payments industry. Clark served most recently as SVP/Head of STAR Network and Debit Processing for First Data Corporation, where he had full profit and loss responsibility for the EFT Group. In this capacity, he led a team of more than 600 product, strategy, communications, strategic sales, technology, operations and support personnel. Prior to First Data, Clark was an executive with Cardtronics, Inc., and also served in a prior capacity at First Data from 1991 to 2012.
- John BuzzardAccount Executive - Fraud Specialist, CO-OP Financial Services
John Buzzard is an Account Executive and Fraud Expert for CO-OP Financial Services-the largest credit union service organization in the US. Mr. Buzzard has delivered significant influence in card fraud, risk and security services for financial institutions throughout the United States. His years at FICO (Fair Isaac Corporation) provided an open forum for his many literary contributions that included interviews, public discussions, presentations and written publications in various media’s such as local NBC and Fox News, Wall Street Journal, BankInfoSecurity.com and ATMMarketplace.com to name a few. Additional accomplishments include a number of white papers, speaking opportunities with various organizations in the EFT/Banking industry, blogging and creation of the Fraud Alert Network that all provide educational and directional fraud, risk and security information to hundreds of financial institutions and law enforcement agencies throughout the US.
- Karen PostmaVice President, Risk and Consumer Services
Karen directs the Fraud and Contact Center Product teams, helping clients protect revenue and create exceptional consumer experiences. With 19-plus years in the payments industry, Karen’s financial service experience runs deep.
Join us on our journey of digital transformation. In this series of live regional events, CO-OP shares the strategies and tools that will help credit unions meet the challenges of the digital age – and grow. Hear from President/CEO Todd Clark, tell us about your experiences and insights, and learn more about CO-OP’s vision for your success in a fast-paced, competitive financial services industry.
Friday 08/11Day One
- 8:30AM - 9:15AM Breakfast
- 9:15AM - 9:30AM Welcome and Meeting Introductions
- 9:30AM - 11:00AM Seamless & Secure: CO-OP’s Strategy for Growth and Gaining Top of Wallet
- 11:00AM - 11:15AM Break
- 11:15AM - 12:00PM Q&A with Todd Clark
- 12:00PM - 1:00PM Lunch
- 1:00PM - 1:45PM Fraud and Cybersecurity Landscape
- 1:45PM - 2:45PM Member Experience Panel
- 2:45PM - 2:55PM Break
- 2:55PM - 3:25PM CUSN Presentation
- 3:25PM - 3:55PM CO-OP's Strategic Initiatives
- 3:55PM - 4:10PM Q&A, Gift Drawings and Closing Remarks