THINK 18 is right around the corner – May 7-10 at the Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass in Chandler, AZ. There is still time to join this unparalleled opportunity to learn, network, and gain inspiration from other executives who share your passion for the movement. To get you even more excited for THINK 18 where you will learn how to deliver an excellent member experience and continue to keep pace in a world where the only constant change, here are 10 reasons why you need to attend the premier credit union innovation conference:
- Speed up your strategic process at Power Sprints: THINK 18 will feature a new conference experience: Power Sprints. In daily breakout sessions that offer a fast mix of lab sessions, chat rooms, foundational presentations, Q&A and panel discussions, attendees will dive into subjects that connect big transformative ideas with real-life strategies that go right to work.
Our Power Sprints are organized under three important topics:
- Credit Union (R)evolution: Do the historic changes facing financial services today call for evolutionary change or full-on revolution? A stellar lineup of industry and CO-OP thought leaders make their best cases.
- Advancing Credit Unions through AI: Artificial Intelligence is transforming the way we gather and analyze data, fight fraud and build member relationships. Find out where the time to write your AI strategy is now.
- The Accelerating Payment Challenge: It’s not just that payments themselves are faster. The rapid pace of innovation – leading to embedded and invisible payments – demands that credit unions stay ahead of the game.
- Network at the highest levels: THINK 18 is the unique opportunity to connect with 800+ movement leaders, intrapreneurs, thought leaders, disruptors, CO-OP executives and visionaries (here are some of the people you might want to meet at THINK)
- Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass: Your immersive 4-day journey will be set against the tranquil backdrop of the spectacular Sonoran Desert hotel. Designed to reflect the region’s deep Native American Heritage, this year’s hand-picked location will allow you to experience the ultimate in serenity along with the sophisticated amenities of a world-class resort.
- Thought Leadership tailored for you: 40+ speakers with impressive backgrounds: From the world’s most decorated athlete, the brain behind Wired, the voice behind the Calm app, the inventor of VR to the most insightful financial analysts, the force behind GE’s transformation, the author of four bestselling books and Stanford professor, and two futurists. Plus, NBC’s Jean Chatzky as the host of THINK 18.
- Our team is here for you: The CO-OP team will be at THINK 18 to present our vision, opportunities we created for you and answer all your questions. Experts from across the organization will be presenting at the Power Sprints and you can book 1:1 Advisory sessions directly with them to stay ahead of the game.
- Warm up in the Arizona Sun: The average high temperature in May: 94°F. The average low temperature in May: 61°F. The average rainfall in May: 0.2″. Don’t forget your sunblock.
- The Crashers are coming: For the first time ever, THINK 18 will feature a THINK Crashers program, bringing together rising stars in the credit union industry and connecting them with credit union leaders. You can still apply until April 8, 2018.
- 7 strategies to transform your credit union: We have developed 7 strategies that will help to get your digital transformation journey started. These are customized for credit unions and can be applied immediately and CO-OP will accompany you throughout the year to help you deliver on this strategy through webinars, content, and roadshows.
- Expect the unexpected: Surprise is the greatest gift and we have many planned for you: announcements, special moments and eye-opening encounters that ensure THINK is more than a conference: It’s an experience.
- Experience entertainment like no other: Learning minds need a break. How about a Food Truck Extravaganza, Charity Golf Tournament to benefit CMN Hospitals, Networking Reception and the Blow Out Block Party: an entire block of open-air bars and restaurants, entertainment, dancing and rides like you’ve never seen before.
Register today, as space is filling up quickly. We hope to see you in the desert!