Nancy Lublin, founder of Dress for Success, CEO of Do Something and author of Zilch, entertained the audience with her non-profit success story and philosophy how to build a brand in the non-profit world. 4 pillars of a successful brand
- Simple: Can you describe your value proposition in one sentence?
- Unique: Are you the first one to bring this value to the community? Are you the only one to bring value? Are you better? Are you cheaper?
- Relevant: You need to be connected to your original purpose. Stay relevant by liking your customers.
- Consistency: To provide consistent service without any mystery. The expectation of consistency will drive customer value and repeated visits.
Her personal appeal to all Credit Unions
- You need to start celebrating execution.
- You need to be louder.
- True collaboration.
- It’s not about your assets, it’s about how many people you’ve helped.
- You need to demand more from your talent.
- You need to expect from new hires to hit a home run in the first 90 days and change the world in 4-5 years.
- You need to use new technologies.
- Get insights from data. Become a data nerd.
- Be proud of what you do.