- Debbie Millman, president of the design division at Sterling Brands
- Welby Altidor, executive creative director, Cirque de Soleil
- Tony Hildesheim, SVP, Information Technology & Payment Processing, Redwood Credit Union
- Lori Reeves, VP, Operations & eServices, Financial Partners Credit Union
- Tess Vigeland, former host of Public Radio’s Marketplace Money and host of THINK 14
What do we talk about when we talk about the credit union movement – and living the promise that it represents? In this discussion, branding expert Debbie Millman and Cirque de Soleil creative director Welby Altidor weigh in on how credit unions might craft a common message and communicate their core value to the general market. Meanwhile, THINK Starters Tony Hildesheim and Lori Reeves speak to the challenges credit unions face in rising above day to day operations to promote the vision and human values that credit unions aspire to. Should the conversation with consumers center around money? Or is there something more meaningful afoot?
Watch Debbie Millman’s THINK 14 presentation in its entirety here.
See what Millman had to say about creating an impactful brand here.
Watch what Altidor had to say about the “beautiful constraint” of working within a brand identity here.
THINK Starter Tony Hildesheim participated in a Q&A series about his THINK 14 experiences. In part one he talks about the THINK 14 conference; in part two he reveals what it’s like to be a THINK Starter