How do big ideas apply to you? This is precisely the question the Industry Sessions at THINK 16 are designed to answer. While General Session keynotes, THINK It Outs and master classes explore the idea that Purpose + Innovation = Opportunity, Industry Sessions bring this concept home with credit-union-specific talks on the trends and technologies that are shaping the industry.
At past THINK conferences, Industry Sessions have been held separately as a kind of conference within a conference. This year, Industry Sessions will be integrated throughout the event, to help connect big picture ideas with credit union strategy as the conference unfolds. Attendees will dive into the specific challenges and opportunities facing credit unions now:
- How Technology Impacts Your Members’ Experience. Identify the consumer behavior trends that can help you tackle your technology challenges, optimize your existing channels and appeal to a younger segment of members.
- Choosing Relevance: A Journey Towards 2025. Filene Research Institute shares findings that help to sketch out broad trends and predictions for credit unions as we head toward 2025.
- Update on Payments: Trends and Technologies. What do consumers really want from digital payments? Here’s a quick tour of the perspectives and motivations behind mobile and digital payment growth.
- The Digital Revolution in the Card Space. Experts from MasterCard, FIS and TMG share insights on the evolving consumer, real-time payments and personalizing the card experience through analytics.
- Competition in Loyalty and Rewards. Credit forms a key relationship with members. What makes a loyalty rewards program that really connects?
- The Credit Evolution: A Panel Discussion. The rules and environment surrounding credit are in constant flux. What do credit unions need to consider now?
- FinTech Now: What Matters to Your Credit Union. Blockchain, wearables, EMV and “The Pays” are disrupting more than your business model. Learn more about the security challenges that disruptive technology presents.
- Future Payments: A FinTech Boost for Your Credit Union. Which technologies position you to help your members far into the future?
Over the course of four days, THINK 16 will take attendees through the process of divining member needs from the ground up, determining new and innovative ways of helping members achieve financial wellbeing, and finding clear paths to activating new ideas in their credit unions. View the complete THINK 16 agenda here.
Still haven’t registered for THINK 16? Sign up now!