Inspiring keynotes, collaborative workshops, networking opportunities and Manhattan are waiting for you We’re excited to announce the full agenda for THINK 17. This year’s most influential, must-attend industry conference runs from May 8 to 11, 2017 and will take place for the first time in New York City at the popular Sheraton Hotel, within walking distance to Times Square. Space is limited, but there’s still time to register for the event and take part in a limited number of sponsorship packages. The event spans four days and is designed to help you get started on your digital transformation journey with the best digital disruptors and practitioners on the THINK stage, offering the tools and strategies you need to being implementing now.
- Digital pioneers Stephen Wunker and David Rogers will help you unearth member needs and develop your own digital transformation playbook.
- Rowan Gibson and Tom Goodwin will discuss how to make innovation an integral part of your organizational process.
- Michelle McKenna-Doyle will share the digital transformation journey that the National Football League (NFL) undertook.
- Fast Company co-founder William C. Taylor will reveal why there are no average businesses, just average ways to do business.
- Aaron Dignan will dissect the digital mindset and Dan Pontefract will share his belief that you need to build your purpose and mission through the digitally transformed experience.
- Last but not least, CO-OP’s President and CEO, Todd Clark, will outline his vision for CO-OP Financial Services and the industry in a keynote and fireside.
- THINK 17 will be hosted by Jean Chatzky, financial editor for NBC’s TODAY show and additional financial journalists.