Phillips McCarty, Principal & Maureen Carlson, President
Good Scout Group
Clark Sweat, Chief Corporate Partnership Officer, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
You work with local charities and community groups to raise money and volunteer, but does your good work inform your marketing efforts and branding? Effective cause marketing is not shameless self-promotion: It’s the new normal among many forward-thinking nonprofits and corporations alike. In this Evolution Session, find out how credit unions and nonprofits are partnering for mutual success, with plenty of real-life stories and a live Q&A.
- What is cause marketing?
- Is guilt standing in the way of your cause marketing success?
- If you aren’t engaging employees and stakeholders, are you missing the mark?
- What’s the ROI for cause marketing? How do you define value?
- How do you choose or develop partners that want to work with you on mutual awareness?
- Who’s winning with these kinds of programs – and how?