Ondine Irving, Founder and Owner, Card Analysis Solutions
Making your credit card programs flourish isn’t a matter for marketing only. Irving takes the mystery out of running a healthy, growing, profitable card program with real-world benchmarks and targets. “You don’t have to be a whiz to do this,” she says, “though if you are a bit of a whiz, it will help.”
- What common mistakes cost money?
- What’s better – fixed or variable rates?
- What are some common pitfalls when you’re doing diagnostics?
- What are some realistic goals in this growth market?
- What does healthy portfolio look like?
- Is it time for an audit?
- How do you structure to make your program flourish?