Kevin Rowland, Senior Business Leader – Strategic Partnerships, MasterCard
Christian Ensley, Senior Account Manager – Strategic Partnerships, MasterCard
Digital payments are changing the member experience – or at least they will be. Rowland makes a case for creating a digital plan. Although this space is evolving, understanding new technology and disruptors, looking at security challenges and addressing them, and finding ways to improve the member experience as mobile commerce becomes increasingly popular must be the goal.
- Why do you need a digital plan?
- What does an 8-track tape have to do with your payment cards?
- How fast will this area grow, realistically?
- Who’s worried about security?
- Are new experiences better yet? Are they improving?
- Is disintermediation a possibility? How do you counteract it?