Brian Porter, Director of Business Development, Branch Transformation/Advisory Services, Diebold
How are we feeling about branches today? According to Porter, we’re conflicted. Branches are expensive with dwindling usage; they’re also a point of differentiation and a “safe place” for members. If you’re looking to lower branch costs while raising revenue, this is the talk for you. Find out:
- How is the transformation to self-service technology changing our lives?
- How do we address the push/pull between lowering costs and raising revenue in the branch?
- Instant branches to flagships: What are the four types of branches?
- What goes into a branch transformation plan?
- How do you transform your organization to meet this new model?
- Where will credit unions go with this technology?