Caroline Lane, SVP Business Development & Marketing for CO-OP Financial Services, shared her final takeaways with the audience:
- How can we be stronger involved in financial literacy?
- Is there an opportunity for you to engage closer with younger audience, how about a Tony Hawk Credit Union?
- Reach out to influencers in your local community
- Act cooperatively
- Encourage Innovation
- Have Fun
- Recruit people with a sense of mission
- Limited Resources = Innovation Opportunity
- Understand your community
- Create a story member can share
- Socializing is not advertising
- It doesn’t cost a lot to be cool
- Pay attention to every touch point
- Turn negatives into positives
- Make technology your friend
- Share a unified message
- Commit to cooperative action
See you in Boca Raton for THINK 12!