“To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” – Winston Churchill
Are you ready for the new normal?
Consider these facts:
- There are more mobile Internet users than desktop users. There are 3.5 billion global mobile Internet users as of August 2017.
- Over 85 million photos and videos are shared on Instagram daily.
- There are 1.24 billion websites in the world.
- 7 Zettabytes of data exist in the digital universe today.
- More data was created in 2017 than the previous 5,000 years of humanity.
- Cyber Fraud hits an all-time high, data theft now surpassing the stealing of physical assets.
Consumer expectations driven by technology are evolving faster than ever. They want everything. Now. Impatience is a virtue. This might just be the mantra for today’s connected consumer. They live in an on-demand environment where, with a few taps and swipes of their mobile device, they can have what they want, when they want it. As technology delivers increasingly instant gratification, the more it sets a new standard for customer expectations.
Join over 700 fellow CU leaders on an action-packed journey at our industry’s most talked about convergence of minds: THINK 18. Discover strategies from world-changing companies and fintech revolutionaries who are leading the race, the impact new mindsets and technologies will have on your credit union, and how you can adopt your own strategies to keep pace.
An all-star roster of business visionaries, global legends, world-class thinkers and analysts, authors and FinTech strategists was already announced and we are still adding more THINKers to our most exciting lineup in the 10 years of THINK. In addition, we added three Power Sprints to our agenda: Half Days focused on one specific topic that is transforming our industry:
- Credit Union (R)evolution: Digital Technology has ushered in a new era for the financial world with new companies and categories that continue to challenge the Status Quo. Discover how your credit union can evolve your current services and products while tapping into the revolutionary forces of open platforms, new delivery models, and new technologies.
- Advancing Credit Unions through AI: How will AI transform how you do business? These crucial sessions are a must attend for any credit union exec who wants to see how machines can help solve real-world problems both inside and outside your credit union. This is a unique opportunity to learn from practitioners who are putting AI and Machine learning into practice—making it real and attainable—(including a few of your peers.)
- The Accelerating Payment Challenge: The transformational shift from physical payments products to digital payments continues to disrupt and change the way members and businesses transfer value. Explore the most impactful new technologies that will affect your credit union now, learn how new advancements in biometrics and IoT are helping to authenticate transactions and mitigate fraud losses, and gain critical insights how your credit union can stay ahead in the ever-evolving payments revolution.
Pursue your personal race to excellence amid the welcome serenity of the world-class Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass, nestled in Arizona’s spectacular Sonoran Desert. Designed to reflect the region’s deep Native American heritage, its sophisticated amenities include both Arizona’s only AAA Five Diamond/Forbes Five Star restaurant and Native American spa, two Troon-managed 18-hole golf courses, refreshing pools, tennis, an equestrian center and more.
Join your fellow credit union visionaries May 7 to 10, 2018 for THINK 18, the premier digital transformation conference for credit unions.