“To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” – Winston Churchill Are you ready for the new normal? Consider these facts:
- There are more mobile Internet users than desktop users. There are 3.5 billion global mobile Internet users as of August 2017.
- Over 85 million photos and videos are shared on Instagram daily.
- There are 1.24 billion websites in the world.
- 7 Zettabytes of data exist in the digital universe today.
- More data was created in 2017 than the previous 5,000 years of humanity.
- Cyber Fraud hits an all-time high, data theft now surpassing the stealing of physical assets.
- Credit Union (R)evolution: Digital Technology has ushered in a new era for the financial world with new companies and categories that continue to challenge the Status Quo. Discover how your credit union can evolve your current services and products while tapping into the revolutionary forces of open platforms, new delivery models, and new technologies.
- Advancing Credit Unions through AI: How will AI transform how you do business? These crucial sessions are a must attend for any credit union exec who wants to see how machines can help solve real-world problems both inside and outside your credit union. This is a unique opportunity to learn from practitioners who are putting AI and Machine learning into practice—making it real and attainable—(including a few of your peers.)
- The Accelerating Payment Challenge: The transformational shift from physical payments products to digital payments continues to disrupt and change the way members and businesses transfer value. Explore the most impactful new technologies that will affect your credit union now, learn how new advancements in biometrics and IoT are helping to authenticate transactions and mitigate fraud losses, and gain critical insights how your credit union can stay ahead in the ever-evolving payments revolution.