Shazia Manus, CEO, The Members Group
Consumers operate in a rapidly changing world. Access to technology and an increasingly ubiquitous social voice are creating new realities for your members – and putting new demands on financial services. In this Evolution Session, Manus reveals what’s driving these changes and how credit unions are responding today.
What you’ll learn:
- 86% of consumers would spend more for a better customer experience. How do you amplify the voice of the consumer so that you hear what they need?
- What makes today’s consumers different?
- How do financial institutions stay relevant in this environment?
- How can you deploy Big Data using a prescriptive model that is both descriptive and predictive?
- How do you create products, services and channel strategy to serve many different consumer segments?
- What might our technologically-enhanced lives look like in 2030?
- What are some of the ideas credit unions are putting into practice today to answer changing demand?