The whole world is being transformed in the digital age. How is your credit union keeping pace? Consider these facts:
- 32,000 retail bank customers globally indicated that the key to winning, growing and retaining customers in an increasingly competitive banking environment is a great customer experience.
- 58 percent of financial institutions have failed to adapt their internal processes for digital.
- Companies that have embraced digital transformation are 26 percent more profitable than their average industry competitors and enjoy a 12 percent higher market valuation.
- 71 percent of respondents to a survey about financial services believed that legacy technology systems are holding their financial institutions back.
- Only 26 percent of the people who work at financial institutions think their firm has the right mindset to survive and thrive in the digital age.