Ron Record, Relationship Manager, Saylent Technologies
Think you can’t get a handle on Big Data? Start with the data you already have available through portfolio analytics. Record delivers a wealth of ideas on how to tap historical data and use it to do everything from fight fraud to build usage and identify underserved segments of your membership. Find out:
- What are credit unions doing right now to harness the power in their own data?
- Which departments, beyond marketing, can benefit from data analytics?
- What are the nuts and bolts of data analysis?
- Are there hidden trends in your data that can point you in new strategic directions?
- Can data analysis help you identify opportunities to incentivize usage – and inspire ongoing change?
- How can analytics speed your fraud detection process?
- What can you do with existing data to create targeted campaigns, uncover important trends or test new opportunities?