Join us 6/12/2018 at 2pm EST//11am PST. Register now. This important webinar identifies seven core strategies for digital transformation as discovered through CO-OP’s shift from a legacy organization to a digital-first, integrated ecosystem. You’ll learn why each of these strategies is critical to success in the digital era, as well as how to begin implementing them within your credit union. The 7 Strategies of Digital Transformation:
- Be Member First. Being member first in the digital age means going beyond meeting expectations to surpassing them.
- Utilize Data to Improve the Member Experience. Data analytics generates distinctive member profiles that inform hyper-personalized services.
- Be Digitally Accessible. Open API strategy and a strong click-and-mortar mix help you reach members through digital-first channels.
- Drive Excellence through AI. Artificial intelligence and machine learning drive experiences and new data in real time.
- Use Improved Security as a Growth Strategy. Design the security experience to be frictionless and anticipatory through a mix of cybersecurity and machine learning.
- Integrate Channel Experiences. A seamless consumer experience at every touchpoint is a crucial retention tool and the primary reason people stay with their financial institution.
- Embrace Platform Thinking: Behave as an Ecosystem. Innovate across channels and think at the platform level – embracing partnerships and delivering new services unique to the credit union movement.