It was another huge year for the THINK conference May 8 – 11, 2017 in New York City as 700+ credit union pioneers came together to collaborate, be inspired and focus on the how to make digital transformation happen. The Sheraton Times Square brimmed with the energy of an audience full of creative energy and ready to start their digital transformation journey as our speakers took the stage. Below, a few stories the press covered over the four days of THINK. Stay tuned for more recaps, videos and insights.
- Craig Sauer from CUNA shared various posts.
- Amanda Reed from CUInsight posted the following stories:
- Credit Union Times discusses Todd Clark’s keynote: “Todd Clark, CEO at CO-OP Financial Services, tied a bow around CO-OP’s four day THINK 17 conference in New York City by challenging credit union stakeholders to adopt a digital mindset. THINK 17 he explained is the first step in the digital transformation journey “Digital is the reality,” Clark said. “We have to figure out as an industry how we do digital better.””
- CU Today filed many reports, here are just a few:
- Credit Union Journal shares how THINK 17 mapped the future of the movement.
- Last but not least, CUbroadcast interviews Todd Clark, CO-OP’s Chief Product and Strategy Officer Shazia Manus, CO-OP’s Chief Financial Officer/Chief Administration Officer Kari Wilfong and Chief Marketing and Experience Officer, Samantha Paxson.