How do you start and go about building a great digital organization? Five activities provide a rich foundation for analytics driven transformation along with some core strategic analytic capabilities:
- Digital collection audit – Collect the right data.
- Member journey map – Create and agree on an enterprise-wide model of members and their various journeys.
- Two-tiered segmentation – Segment the member journey by visit purpose as well as capture digital’s real-time nature.
- Voice of member system – Collect, classify, integrate and distribute true voice of the member.
- Unified measurement – Develop a unified framework for measuring and optimizing campaigns and enterprise performance.
- “Our site traffic is down.”
- “We have problems with the conversion rate.”
- “Our online projected revenue is way up.”
- “Our Net Promoter Score had a slight upward tick.”