Why is digital transformation a watchword for credit unions that want to thrive?
- By the end of 2017, two-thirds of the CEOs of Global 2000 companies will have digital transformation at the center of their corporate strategy. (IDC FutureScape)
- Only 10 percent of companies currently describe themselves as fully digital. (The Economist)
- Roughly 85 percent of enterprise decision makers feel they have a timeframe of two years to make significant inroads on digital transformation before suffering financially and/or falling behind their competitors. (“Is Business Really Digitally Transforming or Living in Digital Denial?” Progress, 2016)
- Craft your own digital vision and determine the scope of digital business transformation.
- Build a playbook for executing digital transformation in your credit union.
- Develop a customized strategy and take the next steps in your digital transformation journey.