Day 1 with all its excitement of Hamilton, an amazing THINK Review launch and insights from Samantha Paxson, Aaron Dignan and Todd Clark is just behind us.
5 Key Takeaways From Yesterday:
- By 2017, 20 percent of all market leaders will have lost their dominant positions to a company founded after the year 2000 because of a lack of digital business advantage. At $50 billion, Tesla’s market value surpasses both Ford and GM.
- We can either move toward digital transformation or wait for it to move toward us.
- What’s slowing digital transformation down isn’t people or a lack of technology. It’s the industrial-era operating systems we are using to respond to change.
- We are all contending with more competition, more information and more volatility. A digital mindset prioritizes speed and learning in order to adapt to these forces.
- The future belongs to those who think and work differently.
Are you ready for Day 2? We are and here are a few insights you will encounter today:
- Members have “jobs” for which they find themselves hiring a product or service.
- To compete in today’s ever-changing markets – successful business focus strategies around customers “Jobs To Be Done.”
- Stop thinking of innovation as a trendy project – consider it your oxygen, essential to transforming your credit union add value to members lives.